Canada at Midnight/Canada à Minuit Masquerade Game
This page has links to all the documents that establish the setting for our chronicle.
Setting and Background Documents
These documents establish the In Character history of the chronicle.
- The Camarilla Ascendant Setting Guide : The joint chronicle setting for all national member clubs.
- National Venue Style Sheet : The Canadian portion of the joint chronicle setting.
- Camarilla Conclave History : The various Conclaves held by the Camarilla throughout its history.
Have a look at what happened since the chronicle started, as well as before it did.
- National Timeline : A timeline of events in the Canadian Chronicle
- Global Timeline – Mind’s Eye Society : A timeline of events leading up to the chronicle’s start.
These cities have active games being played:
Dark Parts of the Map
Other cities, other places, other problems. As the ANST Staff fleshes out the Dark Parts of the Map this list will continue to grow to add depth to our national game.
Various treaties that used to bind the Canadian Camarilla to Independant Clans. As of the Kamloops regional conclave held in July 2015, these treaties have been abrogated and voided.
- The Treaty of Tyre – Assamites
- The Treaty of 1990 – Giovanni
- The Treaty of 1992 – Assamites of Red Deer
Documents about National Non Player Characters that are important in the chronicle.
- Archons in Canada : Some background on the Archons, powerful agents of the Justicars, that are operating in Canada.
- Antagonists : Powerful hunters that threaten Kindreds in Canada
Guides to the main Clans of the chronicle, if you want to know more.